The Methodological Promise of Experimental Economics
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Glenn Harrison, 2011. "The methodological promise of experimental economics," Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(2), pages 183-187.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-EVO-2010-09-25 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2010-09-25 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-HPE-2010-09-25 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:exc:wpaper:2010-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (J. Todd Swarthout). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/exgsuus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .