Did The Asset Price Bubble Matter For Japanese Banking Crisis In The 1990s?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kiefer, Nicholas M, 1988. "Economic Duration Data and Hazard Functions," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 26(2), pages 646-679, June.
- Takeo Hoshi & Anil Kashyap, 2000.
"The Japanese Banking Crisis: Where Did It Come From and How Will It End?,"
NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1999, Volume 14, pages 129-212
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Takeo Hoshi & Anil Kashyap, 1999. "The Japanese Banking Crisis: Where Did It Come From and How Will It End?," NBER Working Papers 7250, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin, Daniel, 1977. "Early warning of bank failure : A logit regression approach," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 249-276, November.
- Shahidur Rahman & Lian Hwa Tan & Ooi Lyn Hew & Yih San Tan, 2004. "Identifying Financial Distress Indicators of Selected Banks in Asia," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 18(1), pages 45-57, March.
- David C. Smith, 2002. "Loans to Japanese borrowers," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Sep.
- Naoyuki Yoshino & Eisuke Sakakibara, 2002. "The Current State of the Japanese Economy and Remedies," Asian Economic Papers, MIT Press, vol. 1(2), pages 110-126.
- David C. Smith, 2002. "Loans to Japanese borrowers," Pacific Basin Working Paper Series 2002-11, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Hoshi, Takeo, 2001. "What Happened to Japanese Banks?," Monetary and Economic Studies, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan, vol. 19(1), pages 1-29, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hossain, Monzur, 2005. "Financial Deregulation and Crisis:An ‘Agency-conflict’ Case of Japan," MPRA Paper 24856, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hossain, Monzur, 2005. "Financial Deregulations, Conflict of Interest and Banking Crisis in Japan: A Decision-theoretic-GARCH Approach to Analyze the Management Behavior," MPRA Paper 24858, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsJapanese banking crisis; Bubble economy; and Survival analysis.;
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:24738. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.