Did The Asset Price Bubble Matter For Japanese Banking Crisis In The 1990s?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kiefer, Nicholas M, 1988. "Economic Duration Data and Hazard Functions," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 26(2), pages 646-679, June.
- Takeo Hoshi & Anil Kashyap, 2000.
"The Japanese Banking Crisis: Where Did It Come From and How Will It End?,"
NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1999, Volume 14, pages 129-212
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Takeo Hoshi & Anil Kashyap, 1999. "The Japanese Banking Crisis: Where Did It Come From and How Will It End?," NBER Working Papers 7250, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin, Daniel, 1977. "Early warning of bank failure : A logit regression approach," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 249-276, November.
- Shahidur Rahman & Lian Hwa Tan & Ooi Lyn Hew & Yih San Tan, 2004. "Identifying Financial Distress Indicators of Selected Banks in Asia," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 18(1), pages 45-57, March.
- David C. Smith, 2002. "Loans to Japanese borrowers," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Sep.
- Naoyuki Yoshino & Eisuke Sakakibara, 2002. "The Current State of the Japanese Economy and Remedies," Asian Economic Papers, MIT Press, vol. 1(2), pages 110-126.
- David C. Smith, 2002. "Loans to Japanese borrowers," Pacific Basin Working Paper Series 2002-11, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Hoshi, Takeo, 2001. "What Happened to Japanese Banks?," Monetary and Economic Studies, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan, vol. 19(1), pages 1-29, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hossain, Monzur, 2005. "Financial Deregulation and Crisis:An ‘Agency-conflict’ Case of Japan," MPRA Paper 24856, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hossain, Monzur, 2005. "Financial Deregulations, Conflict of Interest and Banking Crisis in Japan: A Decision-theoretic-GARCH Approach to Analyze the Management Behavior," MPRA Paper 24858, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsJapanese banking crisis; Bubble economy; and Survival analysis.;
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:24738. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .