Possible approaches to benchmarking voluntary health insurance funds in Bulgaria
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Calzolari, Giorgio, 1974.
"Interactive management for time series,"
22693, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 1974.
- Bianchi, Carlo & Calzolari, Giorgio & Corsi, Paoli, 1974. "Interactive management of time series," MPRA Paper 23061, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 1974.
- Bianchi, Carlo & Calzolari, Giorgio & Corsi, Paolo, 1974. "Interactive management of time series," MPRA Paper 24539, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsvoluntary health insurance; market; comparing methods; benchmark index;
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- G22 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Insurance; Insurance Companies; Actuarial Studies
- C42 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Survey Methods
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-06-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-IAS-2010-06-18 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2010-06-18 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:23065. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .