Report NEP-TRA-2010-06-18This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tisdell, Clement A., 2010. "Agricultural Development in Traditional Asian Economies: Observations Prompted by a Livestock Study in Vietnam," Economic Theory, Applications and Issues Working Papers 90629, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Li, Shi & Xing, Chunbing, 2010. "China's Higher Education Expansion and its Labor Market Consequences," IZA Discussion Papers 4974, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Xing, Chunbing, 2010. "Migration, Self-Selection, and Income Distributions: Evidence from Rural and Urban China," IZA Discussion Papers 4979, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alexandra Avdeenko & Carlos Bozzoli & Tilman Brück, 2010. "Legacy from the Transition?: Alcohol Consumption by Young Adults in Ukraine," ESCIRRU Working Papers 26, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Kirdina, Svetlana, 2010. "Prospects of liberalization for S&T policies in Russia: institutional analysis," MPRA Paper 23270, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Muqun Li & Ian Coxhead, 2010. "Trade And Inequality With Limited Labor Mobility: Theory And Evidence From China," ISER Discussion Paper 0780, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Lamo, Ana & Messina, Julián, 2010. "Formal Education, Mismatch and Wages after Transition: Assessing the Impact of Unobserved Heterogeneity Using Matching Estimators," IZA Discussion Papers 4982, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Spencer, James H., 2010. "Health and the Urban Transition Effects of Household Perceptions, Illness, and Environmental Pollution on Clean Water Investment," WIDER Working Paper Series 066, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Bill Adams & Pieter Bottelier & Ataman Ozyildirim & Jing Sima-Friedman, 2010. "On the Selection of Leading Economic Indicators for China," Economics Program Working Papers 10-02, The Conference Board, Economics Program.
- Item repec:ner:oxford:http://economics.ouls.ox.ac.uk/14766/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Natalia Kharchenko, 2010. "Poverty as Accumulating of Social Disadvantages: Sociological Analysis of Deprivation in Ukraine," ESCIRRU Working Papers 27, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Kamil Dybczak & Kamil Galuscak, 2009. "Changes in the Czech Wage Structure: Does Immigration Matter?," Working Papers 2009/11, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Libman, Alexander & Vinokurov, Evgeny, 2010. "Holding together regionalism and the interaction of functional bureaucracies," MPRA Paper 23217, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Salchev, Petko & Hristov, Nikolai & Georgieva, Lydia, 2010. "Possible approaches to benchmarking voluntary health insurance funds in Bulgaria," MPRA Paper 23065, University Library of Munich, Germany.