Petko Nenkov Salchev
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|5, Galabetz str., 1505 Sofia Bulgaria|
(75%) Национален център по обществено здраве и анализи (National Center of Public Health and Analyses)http://www.ncpha.government.bg/
(25%) Economic Research Institute Sofia, Bulgaria
Bulgarian Academy of Sciences
: (+359 2) 810 40 18
(+359 2) 988 21 08
3, Aksakov Str., 1040, Sofia
RePEc:edi:ikbasbg (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Kundurjiev, T. & Salchev, Petko, 2011. "Technical efficiency of hospital psychiatric care in Bulgaria – assessment using Data Envelopment Analysis," MPRA Paper 28935, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Salchev, Petko, 2011. "Health policy in the field of prevention and the promotion of the diseases in Bulgaria - evaluation of the effectiveness," MPRA Paper 40323, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 2012.
- Salchev, Petko & Hristov, Nikolai, 2010. "Stress test of hospitals in Bulgaria - proposed methodology," MPRA Paper 27284, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Salchev, Petko & Hristov, Nikolai & Georgieva, Lydia, 2010. "Possible approaches to benchmarking voluntary health insurance funds in Bulgaria," MPRA Paper 23065, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Kundurjiev, T. & Salchev, Petko, 2011.
"Technical efficiency of hospital psychiatric care in Bulgaria – assessment using Data Envelopment Analysis,"
28935, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Petko Salchev, 2015. "Impact of investments on the health system in Bulgaria," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 2, pages 3-29,30-53.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Petko Nenkov Salchev should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.