Report NEP-IAS-2010-06-18This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Salchev, Petko & Hristov, Nikolai & Georgieva, Lydia, 2010. "Possible approaches to benchmarking voluntary health insurance funds in Bulgaria," MPRA Paper 23065, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marcelo de Paiva Abreu & Felipe Tamega Fernandes, 2010. "The insurance industry in Brazil: a long-term view," Harvard Business School Working Papers 10-109, Harvard Business School.
- Mitchell, Matthew & Zhang, Yuzhe, 2010. "Unemployment Insurance with Hidden Savings," MPRA Paper 23214, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jan Boone & Rudy Douven & C. Droge & I. Mosca, 2010. "Health insurance competition: The effect of group contracts," CPB Discussion Paper 152, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- John Bailey Jones & Eric French, 2010. "The Effects of Health Insurance and Self-Insurance on Retirement Behavior," Discussion Papers 10-10, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Lindbeck, Assar & Persson, Mats, 2010. "A Continuous Theory of Income Insurance," Working Paper Series 840, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Cadogan, Godfrey, 2010. "Forecasting The Pricing Kernel of IBNR Claims Development In Property-Casualty Insurance," MPRA Paper 23235, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Min Zhang, 2010. "Unemployment Insurance Eligibility, Moral Hazard and Equilibrium Unemployment," Working Papers tecipa-405, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Sumner La Croix & Kimberly Burnett, 2010. "The Impact of Civil Unions on Hawai`i’s Economy and Government," Working Papers 201008, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Kimberly Rollins & Mimako Kobayashi, 2010. "Embedding a Field Experiment in Contingent Valuation to Measure Context-Dependent Risk Preferences: Does Prospect Theory Explain Individual Responses for Wildfire Risk?," Working Papers 10-003, University of Nevada, Reno, Department of Economics;University of Nevada, Reno , Department of Resource Economics.