Стратегии Институциональных Реформ, Или Искусство Реформ
[Institutional Reform Strategies or Art of Reforms]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gérard Roland, 2004.
"Transition and Economics: Politics, Markets, and Firms,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 1, volume 1, number 026268148x, January.
- Gérard Roland, 2000. "Transition and Economics: Politics, Markets, and Firms," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262182033, January.
- Daron Acemoglu & Simon Johnson & James Robinson, 2004.
"Institutions as the Fundamental Cause of Long-Run Growth,"
NBER Working Papers
10481, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Johnson, Simon & Robinson, James A, 2004. "Institutions as the Fundamental Cause of Long-Run Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 4458, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Daron Acemoglu & Simon Johnson & James Robinson, 2004. "Institutions As The Fundamental Cause Of Long-Run Growth," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 002889, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Dani Rodrik, 1996. "Understanding Economic Policy Reform," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 34(1), pages 9-41, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ivan Boldyrev & Olessia Kirtchik, 2014.
"General Equilibrium Theory behind the Iron Curtain: The Case of Victor Polterovich,"
History of Political Economy,
Duke University Press, vol. 46(3), pages 435-461, Fall.
- Ivan Boldyrev & Olessia Kirtchik, 2013. "General equilibrium theory behind the iron curtain: the case of Victor Polterovich," HSE Working papers WP BRP 14/HUM/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsinstitutional reforms; institutional reform strategies; economic transition;
- P21 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Planning, Coordination, and Reform
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:22751. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .