The Evolution of Kаzakhstan's Position on Relations with Russia in 1991-2010
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Libman, Alexander & Vinokurov, Evgeny, 2010.
"Is it really different? Patterns of regionalization in the post-Soviet Central Asia,"
21062, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Libman, Alexander & Vinokurov, Evgeny, 2010. "Is it really different? Patterns of regionalisation in the post-Soviet Central Asia," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 155, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tuðçe Varol Sevim, 2013. "Importance of TANAP in Competition Between Russia and Central Asia," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 3(4), pages 352-359.
- Libman, Alexander & Vinokurov, Evgeny, 2010. "Holding together regionalism and the interaction of functional bureaucracies," MPRA Paper 23217, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kurmanalieva, E. & Vinokurov, E., 2011. "International Capital Flows in the CIS Countries," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, issue 11, pages 149-153.
More about this item
KeywordsKazakhstan; Russia; CIS; foreign policy;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- P20 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-05-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2010-05-02 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-HIS-2010-05-02 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-TRA-2010-05-02 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:22187. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .