A Theory of Enclaves
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Niebuhr, Annekatrin & Stiller, Silvia, 2002.
"Integration effects in border regions : a survey of economic theory and empirical studies,"
HWWA Discussion Papers
179, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Niebuhr, Annekatrin & Stiller, Silvia, 2002. "Integration effects in border regions - a survey of economic theory and empirical studies," ERSA conference papers ersa02p066, European Regional Science Association.
- I. Samson & I. Eliseeva, 2003. "The New Image of Kaliningrad Oblast," Problems of Economic Transition, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(6), pages 73-91.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vinokurov, Evgeny, 2007. "Kaliningrad: Enclaves and Economic Integration," MPRA Paper 20937, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vinokurov, Evgeny, 2007.
"L’enclave russe de Kaliningrad : spécificité territoriale et intégration à l’économie mondiale
[The Russian Enclave of Kaliningrad: Territorial Specificity and Integration with the World Economy]," MPRA Paper 20939, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsenclave; exclave; insularity; Kaliningrad; Ceuta; Melilla; Gibraltar; Hong Kong; Cooch Behar; Baarle; Buesingen;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- R1 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:20936. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.