The Guide to Islamic Economics, Banking, and Finance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fikriyah Abdullah & Taufiq Hassan & Shamsher Mohamad, 2007. "Investigation of performance of Malaysian Islamic unit trust funds: Comparison with conventional unit trust funds," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 33(2), pages 142-153, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Uddin, Md Akther, 2015. "Principles and application of Preemption in Islamic finance: A critical analysis," MPRA Paper 67713, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsMusharakah; Sukuk; Musharakah; Murabahah; Ijarah; bequest; Waqf; Contracts; Mudarabah; Sale; Leasing; Islamic Economics; Islamic Banking; Islamic Finance;
- K42 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Illegal Behavior and the Enforcement of Law
- E50 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - General
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- Z11 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economics of the Arts and Literature
- B00 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - General - - - History of Economic Thought, Methodology, and Heterodox Approaches
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-01-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2010-01-30 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CWA-2010-01-30 (Central & Western Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:20128. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .