Mobility and Human Development in Indonesia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Raúl Hernández-Coss & Gillian Brown & Chitrawati Buchori & Isaku Endo & Emiko Todoroki & Tita Naovalitha & Wameek Noor & Cynthia Mar, 2008. "The Malaysia-Indonesia Remittance Corridor : Making Formal Transfers the Best Option for Women and Undocumented Migrants," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6515, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Farré, Lídia & Fasani, Francesco, 2013.
"Media exposure and internal migration — Evidence from Indonesia,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 48-61.
- Lidia Farré & Francesco Fasani, "undated". "Media Exposure and Internal Migration - Evidence from Indonesia," Working Papers 577, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Lídia Farré & Francesco Fasani, 2011. "Media Exposure and Internal Migration -Evidence from Indonesia," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 883.11, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Farré, Lídia & Fasani, Francesco, 2011. "Media Exposure and Internal Migration: Evidence from Indonesia," IZA Discussion Papers 6012, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lídia Farré & Francesco Fasani, 2011. "Media Exposure and Internal Migration - Evidence from Indonesia," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1117, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Tiwari, Smriti, 2017. "Does Local Development Influence Outmigration Decisions? Evidence from Indonesia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 108-124.
- Yogi Vidyattama, 2016. "Inter-provincial migration and 1975–2005 regional growth in Indonesia," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 95, pages 87-105, March.
More about this item
KeywordsIndonesia; migration; transmigration; social formation; economic development; human development;
- Z1 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-12-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2009-12-19 (Development)
- NEP-MIG-2009-12-19 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-SEA-2009-12-19 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:19201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .