Issues and problems in human resource development in the NER (India)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mishra, SK, 2003.
"On self-financing of institutions of higher learning in India,"
1829, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- S.K. Mishra, 2007. "On Self-financing of Institutions of Higher Learning in India," Working Papers id:1124, eSocialSciences.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- SK Mishra & Prasen Daimari, 2005. "Poverty and Inequality in Rural Assam An Indicative Study of Seven Villages in Udalguri Subdivision, Assam (India)," Others 0504007, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:ksp:journ4:v:4:y:2017:i:1:p:105-123 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsHuman resources; Physical fitness; dexterity and attitude; soft resources; social capital; poverty; urban accretion; Occupation distribution; Assam; Arunachal Pradesh; Manipur; Meghalaya; Mizoram; Nagaland; Sikkim; Tripura; unemployment; unemployability; Qualitative aspects of human resources; modernization ideals;
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J20 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - General
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:1828. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.