An Agent Based Cournot Simulation with Innovation: Identifying the Determinants of Market Concentration
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsagent based simulation; Cournot; game; innovation; oligopoly;
- C79 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Other
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-08-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2009-08-08 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-COM-2009-08-08 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-ENT-2009-08-08 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-INO-2009-08-08 (Innovation)
- NEP-TID-2009-08-08 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:16539. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .