Report NEP-ENT-2009-08-08This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael Fritsch & Stefan Krabel, 2009. "Ready to Leave the Ivory Tower? - Academic Scientists' Appeal to Work in the Private Sector," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-063, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Yu, Li & Artz, Georgeanne M., 2009. "Migration and Rural Entrepreneurship," Staff General Research Papers 13095, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- David M. Hart & Zoltan J. Acs & Spencer Tracy, 2009. "High-Tech Immigrant Entrepreneurship in the U.S," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-061, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Gabriele Pellegrino & Mariacristina Piva & Marco Vivarelli, 2009. "How do young innovative companies innovate?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-055, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Andreas Koch & Jochen Spaeth, 2009. "New Firms---Different Jobs? An Inquiry into the Quality of Employment in Start-ups and Incumbents," IAW Discussion Papers 50, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
- Utz Weitzel & Diemo Urbig & Sameeksha Desai & Zoltan Acs & Mark Sanders, 2009. "The Good, the Bad, and the Talented: Entrepreneurial Talent and Other-Regarding Behavior," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-066, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Erik Stam, 2009. "Entrepreneurship, Evolution and Geography," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2009-07, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Wenli Cheng, 2007. "Financial Intermediation, Entrepreneurship And Economic Growth," Monash Economics Working Papers 18-07, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- William R. Kerr & Ramana Nanda, 2009. "Banking Deregulations, Financing Constraints and Firm Entry Size," Harvard Business School Working Papers 10-010, Harvard Business School, revised Oct 2009.
- John Schmitt & Nathan Lane, 2009. "An International Comparison of Small Business Employment," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2009-27, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Kochanski, Tim, 2009. "An Agent Based Cournot Simulation with Innovation: Identifying the Determinants of Market Concentration," MPRA Paper 16539, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David M. Cutler & Robert S. Huckman & Jonathan T. Kolstad, 2009. "Input Constraints and the Efficiency of Entry: Lessons from Cardiac Surgery," Harvard Business School Working Papers 10-011, Harvard Business School.