Report NEP-COM-2009-08-08This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christian Schultz, 2009. "Collusion in markets with imperfect price information on both sides," CIE Discussion Papers 2009-01, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
- L. Lambertini, 2009. "Make vs Buy in a Monopoly with Demand or Cost Uncertainty," Working Papers 671, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Kochanski, Tim, 2009. "An Agent Based Cournot Simulation with Innovation: Identifying the Determinants of Market Concentration," MPRA Paper 16539, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christian Alejandro Ruzzier, 2009. "Does Competition Favor Delegation?," Harvard Business School Working Papers 10-009, Harvard Business School.
- Federico Etro, 2009. "Endogenous Market Structures and Corporate Finance," Working Papers 165, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2009.
- De Santis, Roberto A. & Coeurdacier, Nicolas & Aviat, Antonin, 2009. "Cross-Border Mergers and acquisitions: Financial and institutional forces," Working Paper Series 1018, European Central Bank.
- Dyuti S. Banerjee & Teyu Chou, 2007. "Copyright Protection And Innovation In The Presence Of Commercial Piracy," Monash Economics Working Papers 05-07, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Milena Stoyanova, 2009. "Public V. Private Enforcement In The Electronic Communications Sector," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 30, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Ioannis Asimakopoulos & Panayiotis Athanasoglou,, 2009. "Revisiting the Merger and Acquisition Performance of European Banks," Working Papers 100, Bank of Greece.
- William R. Kerr & Ramana Nanda, 2009. "Banking Deregulations, Financing Constraints and Firm Entry Size," Harvard Business School Working Papers 10-010, Harvard Business School, revised Oct 2009.
- Du, Ying & Stiegert, Kyle W., 2009. "Strategic Vertical Pricing in the U.S. Butter Market," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 51712, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Shi, Guanming & Stiegert, Kyle W. & Chavas, Jean-Paul, 2009. "An Analysis of Pricing in the U.S. Cotton Seed Market," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 51617, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Waka Cheung & Yew-Kwang Ng, 2007. "The Flocking Strategy and Vertical Disintegration," Monash Economics Working Papers 38-07, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- David M. Cutler & Robert S. Huckman & Jonathan T. Kolstad, 2009. "Input Constraints and the Efficiency of Entry: Lessons from Cardiac Surgery," Harvard Business School Working Papers 10-011, Harvard Business School.