Report NEP-INO-2009-08-08This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paul Grootendorst, 2009. "Patents, Public-Private Partnerships or Prizes – How should we support pharmaceutical innovation?," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 250, McMaster University.
- Gabriele Pellegrino & Mariacristina Piva & Marco Vivarelli, 2009. "How do young innovative companies innovate?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-055, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Gaston Llanes & Stefano Trento, 2009. "Patent policy, patent pools, and the accumulation of claims in sequential innovation," Harvard Business School Working Papers 10-005, Harvard Business School.
- Popov, Alexander & Roosenboom, Peter, 2009. "Does private equity investment spur innovation? Evidence from Europe," Working Paper Series 1063, European Central Bank.
- Jaakko Simonen & Philip McCann, 2007. "Firm Innovation: The Influence Of R&D Cooperation And The Geography Of Human Capital Inputs," Monash Economics Working Papers 29-07, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- MOTOHASHI Kazuyuki, 2009. "Software Patent and its Impact on Software Innovation in Japan," Discussion papers 09038, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Prashanth Mahagaonkar & Rainer Schweickert & Aditya S. Chavali, 2009. "Sectoral R&D intensity and Exchange Rate Volatility: A Panel Study on Economies of the OECD," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-056, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Uwe Cantner & Andreas Meder, 2009. "Regional Effects on Cooperative Innovation Activities and the Related Variety of Regional Knowledge Bases," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-064, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Machikita, Tomohiro & Ueki, Yasushi, 2009. "Linked versus Non-linked Firms in Innovation: The Effects of Economies of Network in Agglomeration in East Asia," IDE Discussion Papers 188, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Sudip Chaudhuri, 2009. "R&D for Development of New Drugs for Neglected Diseases How Can India Contribte?," Working Papers id:2149, eSocialSciences.
- Holger Graf & Jens J. Krüger, 2009. "The Performance of Gatekeepers in Innovator Networks," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-058, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Dyuti S. Banerjee & Teyu Chou, 2007. "Copyright Protection And Innovation In The Presence Of Commercial Piracy," Monash Economics Working Papers 05-07, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Md. Rabiul Islam, 2009. "R&D Intensity, Technology Transfer and Absorptive Capacity," Monash Economics Working Papers 13-09, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Holger Graf, 2009. "Inventor networks in emerging key technologies: Information technology vs. semiconductors," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-059, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Kochanski, Tim, 2009. "An Agent Based Cournot Simulation with Innovation: Identifying the Determinants of Market Concentration," MPRA Paper 16539, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Fritsch & Stefan Krabel, 2009. "Ready to Leave the Ivory Tower? - Academic Scientists' Appeal to Work in the Private Sector," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-063, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Niels D. Grosse & Oliver Kirchkamp, 2009. "Learning from the Experiments of Others Simultaneous Search, Coordination in R&D and Diffusion Processes: Laboratory Evidence," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-065, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.