Health Security for rural poor: study of community based health insurance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ahuja, Rajeev, 2004. "Health insurance for the poor in India," Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi Working Papers 123, Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi, India.
More about this item
KeywordshEALTH SECURITY; POOR; INSURANCE;
- H51 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Health
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2007-02-10 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2007-02-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2007-02-10 (Health Economics)
- NEP-IAS-2007-02-10 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-MFD-2007-02-10 (Microfinance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:1649. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .