Report NEP-HEA-2007-02-10This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ming-Jen Lin & Jin-Tan Liu & Shin-Yi Chou, 2007. "As Low Birth Weight Babies Grow, Can 'Good' Parents Buffer this Adverse Factor? A Research Note," NBER Working Papers 12857, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Gruber & Kosali Simon, 2007. "Crowd-Out Ten Years Later: Have Recent Public Insurance Expansions Crowded Out Private Health Insurance?," NBER Working Papers 12858, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jin-Tan Liu & Meng-Wen Tsou & James Hammitt, 2007. "Health Information and Subjective Survival Probability: Evidence from Taiwan," NBER Working Papers 12864, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wagstaff, Adam, 2007. "Health insurance for the poor : initial impacts of Vietnam's health care fund for the poor," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4134, The World Bank.
- Doyle, Orla & Harmon, Colm & Walker, Ian, 2007. "The Impact of Parental Income and Education on Child Health : Further Evidence for England," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 788, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Hugh Gravelle & Luigi Siciliani, 2007. "Optimal Waits and Charges in Health Insurance," Discussion Papers 07/02, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Sudha, venu Menon, 2006. "Health Security for rural poor: study of community based health insurance," MPRA Paper 1649, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sankar Mukhopadhyay & Jeanne Wendel, 2006. "Does Medical Diagnosis Data Clarify the Relation Between Prenatal Care and Delivery Outcomes?," Working Papers 06-011, University of Nevada, Reno, Department of Economics;University of Nevada, Reno , Department of Resource Economics.