Report NEP-AGR-2007-02-10This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00120383_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:crt:wpaper:0713 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dwi R. Muhtaman & Philippe Guizol & Jean-Marc Roda & Herry Purnomo, 2006. "Geographic Indications for Javanese Teak: A constitutional change," Working Papers 40402, CIRAD, Forest department, UPR40, revised Feb 2006.
- Dalton Conley & Gordon C. McCord & Jeffrey D. Sachs, 2007. "Africa's Lagging Demographic Transition: Evidence from Exogenous Impacts of Malaria Ecology and Agricultural Technology," NBER Working Papers 12892, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Javorcik, Beata S. & Narciso, Gaia, 2007. "Differentiated products and evasion of import tariffs," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4123, The World Bank.
- Georgina Pizzolitto, 2007. "Curvas de Engel de Alimentos, Preferencias Heterogéneas y Características Demográficas de los Hogares: Estimaciones para Argentina," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0045, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Mark Gehlhar & Anita Regmi & Spyro Stefanou & Barry Zoumas, 2006. "Managing Firm Competitiveness in Global Markets," Working Papers 0714, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Silva, Patricia & Klytchnikova, Irina & Radevic, Dragana, 2007. "Poverty and environmental impacts of electricity price reforms in Montenegro," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4127, The World Bank.
- Sudha, venu Menon, 2006. "Health Security for rural poor: study of community based health insurance," MPRA Paper 1649, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- M N, Murty & Kumar, Surender & Dhavala, Kishore, 2006. "Measuring Environmental Efficiency of Industry: A Case Study of Thermal Power Generation in India," MPRA Paper 1693, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elizabeth M. Caucutt & Thomas F. Cooley & Nezih Guner, 2007. "The Farm, the City, and the Emergence of Social Security," NBER Working Papers 12854, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jacoby, Hanan G. & Mansuri, Ghazala, 2007. "Incentives, supervision, and sharecropper productivity," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4125, The World Bank.