Existence, continuity and utility representation of strictly monotonic preferences on continuum of goods commodity spaces
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Toranzo, Margarita Estevez & Beloso, Carlos Herves, 1995. "On the existence of continuous preference orderings without utility representations," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 305-309.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Covarrubias, Enrique, 2011.
"The equilibrium set of economies with a continuous consumption space,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 137-142, March.
- Covarrubias Enrique, 2010. "The Equilibrium Set of Economies with a Continuous Consumption Space," Working Papers 2010-10, Banco de México.
- Covarrubias, Enrique, 2013.
"The number of equilibria of smooth infinite economies,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 263-265.
- Covarrubias Enrique, 2011. "The Number of Equilibria of Smooth Infinite Economies," Working Papers 2011-02, Banco de México.
- Covarrubias Enrique, 2010.
"Regular Infinite Economies,"
The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-21, July.
- Enrique Covarrubias, 2007. "Regular Infinite Economies," Levine's Working Paper Archive 843644000000000034, David K. Levine.
- Covarrubias Enrique, 2010. "Regular Infinite Economies," Working Papers 2010-03, Banco de México.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Carlos Alós-Ferrer & Klaus Ritzberger, 2015. "On the characterization of preference continuity by chains of sets," Economic Theory Bulletin, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 3(2), pages 115-128, October.
- Jacques Durieu & Hans Haller & Nicolas Querou & Philippe Solal, 2008.
International Game Theory Review (IGTR), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 10(02), pages 177-194.
- Jacques Durieu & Hans Haller & Nicolas Quérou & Philippe Solal, 2007. "Ordinal Games," Post-Print ujm-00194794, HAL.
- Jacques Durieu & Hans Haller & Nicolas Querou & Philippe Solal, 2007. "Ordinal Games," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 07/74, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Lumley, Thomas & Gillen, Daniel L., 2016. "Characterising transitive two-sample tests," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 118-123.
- Inoue, Tomoki, 2010. "A utility representation theorem with weaker continuity condition," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 122-127, January.
- M. Ali Khan & Metin Uyanik, 2020. "Binary Relations in Mathematical Economics: On the Continuity, Additivity and Monotonicity Postulates in Eilenberg, Villegas and DeGroot," Papers 2007.01952, arXiv.org.
- Inoue, Tomoki, 2011. "A utility representation theorem with weaker continuity condition," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 401, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
More about this item
Keywordsutility representation/ strictly monotonic preferences;
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- B50 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-UPT-2009-05-16 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:15157. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Joachim Winter (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.