La crisis económica actual: una visión desde la economía política
[The actual economic crisis: a vision from the political economy]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ian Dew-Becker & Robert J. Gordon, 2005.
"Where Did the Productivity Growth Go? Inflation Dynamics and the Distribution of Income,"
NBER Working Papers
11842, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dew-Becker, Ian & Gordon, Robert J, 2005. "Where did the Productivity Growth Go? Inflation Dynamics and the Distribution of Income," CEPR Discussion Papers 5419, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Reuben Soto, Sergio, 2004.
"La sociedad civil, el bienestar social y las transformaciones del Estado en Costa Rica
[Civil society, welfare and transformations in the Costa Rican State]," MPRA Paper 8567, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reuben, Sergio, 2004.
"La Sociedad Civil, el bienestar social y las transformaciones del Estado en Costa Rica
[Civil society, social welfare and tranformation in Costa Rica]," MPRA Paper 1191, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reuben, Sergio, 2004. "La Sociedad Civil, el bienestar social y las transformaciones del Estado en Costa Rica
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic crisis; Financial crisis; Regulation theory; Regime of accumulation; Economic development; Social inequality; Economic theory; Political Economy; De-velopment theory; Economic equilibrium;
- P0 - Economic Systems - - General
- D50 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - General
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- D33 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Factor Income Distribution
- O17 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:15048. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.