Aligning at ISO 9001 requirements - a true challange for Romanian SMEs
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Carmen, Hmelnitchi & Neamtu, Ion, 2009. "Aligning at iso 9001 requirements – a true challenge for romanian smes," MPRA Paper 14383, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsSME; management; system; quality; standard; challange;
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- F00 - International Economics - - General - - - General
- F0 - International Economics - - General
- O2 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
- L15 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Information and Product Quality
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:14374. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .