Aligning at ISO 9001 requirements - a true challange for Romanian SMEs
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Carmen, Hmelnitchi & Neamtu, Ion, 2009. "Aligning at iso 9001 requirements – a true challenge for romanian smes," MPRA Paper 14383, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nash, John, 1950. "The Bargaining Problem," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 18(2), pages 155-162, April.
- Serrano, Roberto, 1997. "Reinterpreting the Kernel," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 58-80, November.
- Orshan, Gooni & Zarzuelo, Jose M., 2000. "The Bilateral Consistent Prekernel for NTU Games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 67-84, July.
- Maschler, M & Owen, G, 1989. "The Consistent Shapley Value for Hyperplane Games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 18(4), pages 389-407.
- Hart, Sergiu & Mas-Colell, Andreu, 1996. "Bargaining and Value," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 64(2), pages 357-380, March.
More about this item
KeywordsSME; management; system; quality; standard; challange;
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- F00 - International Economics - - General - - - General
- F0 - International Economics - - General
- O2 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
- L15 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Information and Product Quality
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:14374. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .