Aligning at iso 9001 requirements – a true challenge for romanian smes
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hmelnitchi, Carmen & Neamtu, Ion, 2009. "Aligning at ISO 9001 requirements - a true challange for Romanian SMEs," MPRA Paper 14374, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Apr 2009.
More about this item
KeywordsSME/ management/ system/ quality/ standard/ challange;
- F0 - International Economics - - General
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- N40 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - General, International, or Comparative
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-04-05 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:14383. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .