ICT in Education: A Study of Public Health Education
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- K, Srinivasan, 2004. "Management of Asynchronous Learning Networks: A case study of Graduate students of Management using unconventional teacing methods," MPRA Paper 7080, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsICT Education; Online Tools; Learning Management System;
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-03-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2009-03-07 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-EDU-2009-03-07 (Education)
- NEP-ICT-2009-03-07 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-LAB-2009-03-07 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:13768. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .