Report NEP-ICT-2009-03-07This is the archive for NEP-ICT, a report on new working papers in the area of Information & Communication Technologies. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kannan, Srinivasan, 2009. "ICT in Education: A Study of Public Health Education," MPRA Paper 13768, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martin, Ludivine, 2009. "Understanding the implementation of e-business strategies: Evidence from Luxembourg," MPRA Paper 13645, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Morozan, Cristian & Enache, Elena & Vechiu, Camelia, 2009. "Evolution of digital marketing," MPRA Paper 13725, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Burcu Türkcan & Erkan Erdil & Ý. Hakan Yetkiner, 2009. "Does Information and Communication Technologies Sustain Economic Growth? The Underdeveloped and Developing Countries Case," Working Papers 0901, Izmir University of Economics.
- Jean-Michel Glachant, 2009. "Regulating Networks in the New Economy," RSCAS Working Papers 2009/05, European University Institute.
- Heng, Stefan, 2009. "RFID chips: enabling the efficient exchange of information," MPRA Paper 13646, University Library of Munich, Germany.