Some additional thoughts about renewables in Canada
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gérard Gaudet & Pierre Lasserre, 2011.
"The Efficient Use Of Multiple Sources Of A Nonrenewable Resource Under Supply Cost Uncertainty,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 52(1), pages 245-258, February.
- GAUDET, Gérard & LASSERRE, Pierre, 2008. "The Efficient Use of Multiple Sources of a Nonrenewable Resource under Supply Cost Uncertainty," Cahiers de recherche 04-2008, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Gérard Gaudet & Pierre Lasserre, 2008. "The Efficient Use of Multiple Sources of a Nonrenewable Resource Under Supply Cost Uncertainty," CIRANO Working Papers 2008s-08, CIRANO.
- GAUDET, Gérard & LASSERRE, Pierre, 2008. "The Efficient Use of Multiple Sources of a Nonrenewable Resource under Supply Cost Uncertainty," Cahiers de recherche 2008-04, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
More about this item
- Q32 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Exhaustible Resources and Economic Development
- Q50 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-02-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2009-02-14 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2009-02-14 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:13163. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.