China's Renminbi Currency Logistics Network: A Brief Introduction
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anton Schautzer, 2007. "Cash Logistics in Austria and the Euro Area," Monetary Policy & the Economy, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 1, pages 138-149.
- Neil Geismar & Milind Dawande & Divakar Rajamani & Chelliah Sriskandarajah, 2007. "Managing a Bank's Currency Inventory Under New Federal Reserve Guidelines," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 9(2), pages 147-167, March.
More about this item
Keywordscurrency; logistics; China; money supply;
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-12-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2008-12-07 (China)
- NEP-MAC-2008-12-07 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2008-12-07 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:11842. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .