O Estado e a Gestão da Administração Pública
[State and Public Management]
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsState; administration; management; Spain; leader; instruments;
- P11 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Planning, Coordination, and Reform
- F59 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - Other
- E01 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Measurement and Data on National Income and Product Accounts and Wealth; Environmental Accounts
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
- B15 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
- B23 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Econometrics; Quantitative and Mathematical Studies
- A12 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Other Disciplines
- H83 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Public Administration
- H61 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Budget; Budget Systems
- B53 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Austrian
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:11057. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .