The age of Professor Narmadeshwar Jha
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsHistory of Economic Thought; Bhagalpur University; Bihar; India; Alfred Marshall; Institutional Economics; Will to economize; Rabindranath Tagore; Dennis H. Robertson; A. J. Brown; University of Leeds (UK);
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
- A23 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Graduate
- B13 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Neoclassical through 1925 (Austrian, Marshallian, Walrasian, Wicksellian)
- B32 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Obituaries
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-10-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2008-10-07 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-HIS-2008-10-07 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2008-10-07 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:10821. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .