Report NEP-HPE-2008-10-07This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mishra, SK, 2008. "The age of Professor Narmadeshwar Jha," MPRA Paper 10821, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alessandro Innocenti, 2008. "How can a psychologist inform economics? The strange case of Sidney Siegel," Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID) University of Siena 0808, Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID), University of Siena.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00325223_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Howard Petith, 2008. "Reversal of Opinion: The Implications of the Work of Acemoglu and Robinson for Marxist Thought," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 754.08, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00326116_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tom Truyts, 2008. "Social status in economic theory: a review," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces0821, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Sergiu Hart, 2008. "Nash Equilibrium and Dynamics," Discussion Paper Series dp490, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Bruno S. Frey & Katja Rost, 2008. "Do Rankings Reflect Research Quality?," CREMA Working Paper Series 2008-22, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Safa, Mohammad Samaun, 2008. "Ethics and decision making in publishing journal: Issues to be taken into account," MPRA Paper 10855, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Astri Drange Hole, 2008. "How do economists differ from others in distributive situations?," Labsi Experimental Economics Laboratory University of Siena 023, University of Siena.