Report NEP-CWA-2008-10-07This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ayla Ogus & Niloufer Sohrabji, 2008. "Intertemporal solvency of Turkey’s current account," Working Papers 0805, Izmir University of Economics.
- Tosun, Mehmet Serkan & Yilmaz, Serdar, 2008. "Decentralization, economic development, and growth in Turkish provinces," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4725, The World Bank.
- Barry Bosworth & Susan M. Collins & Aaron Flaaen, "undated". "Trading with Asia's Giants," Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi Working Papers 220, Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi, India.
- Sarmistha Pal & Sugata Ghosh, 2008. "The Elite and the Marginalised: an Analysis of Public Spending on Mass Education in the Indian States," CEDI Discussion Paper Series 08-15, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- Mishra, SK, 2008. "The age of Professor Narmadeshwar Jha," MPRA Paper 10821, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dracea, Raluca & Cristea, Mirela & Ionascu, Costel & Irtes, Meltem, 2008. "The Correlation Between Fiscality Rate, Gdp And Tax Incomes. Case Study Romania And Turkey," MPRA Paper 10469, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Emre Ozsoz & Erick W. Rengifo & Dominick Salvatore, 2008. "Dollarization as an Investment Signal in Developing Countries: The Case of Croatia, Czech Republic, Peru, Slovak Republic and Turkey," Fordham Economics Discussion Paper Series dp2008-16, Fordham University, Department of Economics.