Report NEP-CWA-2008-10-07This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ayla Ogus & Niloufer Sohrabji, 2008. "Intertemporal solvency of Turkey’s current account," Working Papers 0805, Izmir University of Economics.
- Tosun, Mehmet Serkan & Yilmaz, Serdar, 2008. "Decentralization, economic development, and growth in Turkish provinces," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4725, The World Bank.
- Barry Bosworth & Susan M. Collins & Aaron Flaaen, . "Trading with Asia's Giants," Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi Working Papers 220, Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi, India.
- Sarmistha Pal & Sugata Ghosh, 2008. "The Elite and the Marginalised: an Analysis of Public Spending on Mass Education in the Indian States," CEDI Discussion Paper Series 08-15, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- Mishra, SK, 2008. "The age of Professor Narmadeshwar Jha," MPRA Paper 10821, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dracea, Raluca & Cristea, Mirela & Ionascu, Costel & Irtes, Meltem, 2008. "The Correlation Between Fiscality Rate, Gdp And Tax Incomes. Case Study Romania And Turkey," MPRA Paper 10469, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Emre Ozsoz & Erick W. Rengifo & Dominick Salvatore, 2008. "Dollarization as an Investment Signal in Developing Countries: The Case of Croatia, Czech Republic, Peru, Slovak Republic and Turkey," Fordham Economics Discussion Paper Series dp2008-16, Fordham University, Department of Economics.