The Correlation Between Fiscality Rate, Gdp And Tax Incomes. Case Study Romania And Turkey
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cornel Oros, 2009.
"Economic Governance in an Asymmetric Monetary Union: A Fiscal Policy Game Analysis,"
European Research Studies Journal,
European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(3), pages 39-60.
- Cornel Oros, 2009. "Economic Governance in an Asymmetric Monetary Union : A Fiscal Policy Game Analysis," Post-Print hal-00954296, HAL.
- Narcis Eduard MITU, 2008. "Direct Taxation - Directions of Harmonization," Annals of University of Craiova - Economic Sciences Series, University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 3(36), pages 1407-1411, May.
More about this item
KeywordsLaffer curve fiscality rate tax incomes static statistical analysis correlations;
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-10-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2008-10-07 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-MAC-2008-10-07 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PBE-2008-10-07 (Public Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2008-10-07 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:10469. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .