Direct Taxation - Directions of Harmonization
Most often, harmonization in the fiscal field concerned indirect taxation, and was aimed at assuring that national tax system do not interfere with the freedom of movement of goods, services, persons and capitals. There is no need to harmonize most part of direct taxation rules, as they are strictly enforceable the EU member states and they are thus an attribute of these states sovereignty. In the field of direct taxation, the community acquis mainly concerns the profit (company) tax and the capital tax and less the natural persons income tax.
Volume (Year): 3 (2008)
Issue (Month): 36 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Str. A.I. Cuza nr. 13, Craiova|
Phone: 004 0251 411317
Fax: 004 0251 411317
Web page: http://feaa.ucv.ro/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Charles M. Tiebout, 1956. "A Pure Theory of Local Expenditures," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 64, pages 416-416.
- Tanzi,Vito & Schuknecht,Ludger, 2000.
"Public Spending in the 20th Century,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521662918, March.
- Tanzi,Vito & Schuknecht,Ludger, 2000. "Public Spending in the 20th Century," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521664103, March.
- Dracea, Raluca & Cristea, Mirela & Ionascu, Costel & Irtes, Meltem, 2008. "The Correlation Between Fiscality Rate, Gdp And Tax Incomes. Case Study Romania And Turkey," MPRA Paper 10469, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wolfgang Eggert & Andreas Haufler, 2006. "Company-Tax Coordination cum Tax-Rate Competition in the European Union," FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 62(4), pages 579-601, December.
- Eggert, Wolfgang & Haufler, Andreas, 2006. "Company tax coordination cum tax rate competition in the European Union," Discussion Papers in Economics 902, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Eggert, Wolfgang & Haufler, Andreas, 2006. "Company-tax coordination cum tax-rate competition in the European union," Munich Reprints in Economics 20563, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Wolfgang Eggert & Andreas Haufler, 2006. "Company Tax Coordination cum Tax Rate Competition in the European Union," ifo Working Paper Series 28, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Ruud Mooij, 2004. "A minimum corporate tax rate in the EU combines the best of two worlds," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 39(4), pages 180-182, July.
- Boss, Alfred, 2005. "Tax competition and tax revenues," Kiel Working Papers 1256, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Mutti, John & Grubert, Harry, 2004. "Empirical asymmetries in foreign direct investment and taxation," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 337-358, March.
- Willi Leibfritz & John Thornton & Alexandra Bibbee, 1997. "Taxation and Economic Performance," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 176, OECD Publishing. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aio:aucsse:v:3:y:2008:i:11:p:1407-1411. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anca Bandoi)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.