Can Insurance Companies Control their financial stability? Practical Solutions
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Cristea, Mirela, 2008. "Can Insurance Companies Control their Financial Stability? Practical Solutions," MPRA Paper 10052, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gerald Krenn & Mario Oschischnig, 2003. "Systemic Risk Factors in the Insurance Industry and Methods for Risk Assessment," Financial Stability Report, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 6, pages 62-74.
- repec:onb:oenbwp:y:2003:i:6:b:1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thomas Schubert & Gundula Grießmann, 2007. "German Proposal for a Standard Approach for Solvency II," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice, Palgrave Macmillan;The Geneva Association, vol. 32(1), pages 133-150, January.
More about this item
Keywordsinsurance; financial stability; optimize subscription portfolio; mathematical calculation;
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
- G22 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Insurance; Insurance Companies; Actuarial Studies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-08-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-CFN-2008-08-21 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-IAS-2008-08-21 (Insurance Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:10067. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .