Systemic Importance of Insurance Companies¡ªAn Empirical Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eling, Martin & Pankoke, David, 2012. "Systemic Risk in the Insurance Sector – What Do We Know?," Working Papers on Finance 1222, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- World Bank, 2004. "The World Bank Annual Report 2004," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13928.
- repec:idb:brikps:21318 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:idb:brikps:21198 is not listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2004. "The World Bank Annual Report 2004," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13927.
More about this item
KeywordsInsurance companies; Systemic risk; Banks;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mth:ifb888:v:3:y:2016:i:1:p:44-76. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Technical Support Office). General contact details of provider: http://ifb.macrothink.org .