De l'évaluation du risque de crédit
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Black, Fischer & Cox, John C, 1976. "Valuing Corporate Securities: Some Effects of Bond Indenture Provisions," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 31(2), pages 351-367, May.
- Simon Benninga, 2000. "Financial Modeling, 2nd Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 2, volume 1, number 0262024829, September.
- Longstaff, Francis A & Schwartz, Eduardo S, 1995. "A Simple Approach to Valuing Risky Fixed and Floating Rate Debt," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 50(3), pages 789-819, July.
- Vasicek, Oldrich, 1977. "An equilibrium characterization of the term structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 177-188, November.
- Vasicek, Oldrich Alfonso, 1977. "Abstract: An Equilibrium Characterization of the Term Structure," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(4), pages 627-627, November.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Zhou, Chunsheng, 2001. "The term structure of credit spreads with jump risk," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(11), pages 2015-2040, November.
- Samuel Chege Maina, 2011. "Credit Risk Modelling in Markovian HJM Term Structure Class of Models with Stochastic Volatility," PhD Thesis, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney, number 1-2011, November.
- Suresh M. Sundaresan, 2000. "Continuous‐Time Methods in Finance: A Review and an Assessment," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 55(4), pages 1569-1622, August.
- Martin Dòzsa & Karel Janda, 2015. "Corporate asset pricing models and debt contracts," CAMA Working Papers 2015-33, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Gatzert, Nadine & Martin, Michael, 2012. "Quantifying credit and market risk under Solvency II: Standard approach versus internal model," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 649-666.
- repec:wyi:journl:002109 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lie-Jane Kao & Po-Cheng Wu & Tai-Yuan Chen, 2012. "Why Do Banks Default When Asset Quality Is High?," The International Journal of Business and Finance Research, The Institute for Business and Finance Research, vol. 6(1), pages 83-96.
- Finbarr Murphy & Bernard Murphy, 2012. "A vector-autoregression analysis of credit and liquidity factor dynamics in US LIBOR and Euribor swap markets," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 36(2), pages 351-370, April.
- Ballestra, Luca Vincenzo & Pacelli, Graziella, 2014. "Valuing risky debt: A new model combining structural information with the reduced-form approach," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 261-271.
- Hui, C.H. & Lo, C.F. & Huang, M.X., 2006. "Are corporates' target leverage ratios time-dependent?," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 220-236.
- Hui, Cho-Hoi & Lo, Chi-Fai & Chau, Po-Hon, 2018. "Exchange rate dynamics and US dollar-denominated sovereign bond prices in emerging markets," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 109-128.
- Samuel Chege Maina, 2011. "Credit Risk Modelling in Markovian HJM Term Structure Class of Models with Stochastic Volatility," PhD Thesis, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney, number 5, July-Dece.
- Francois, Pascal & Hubner, Georges, 2004. "Credit derivatives with multiple debt issues," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 997-1021, May.
- Han-Hsing Lee & Kuanyu Shih & Kehluh Wang, 2016. "Measuring sovereign credit risk using a structural model approach," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 47(4), pages 1097-1128, November.
- Wang, D.F, 1999. "Generalizing Merton's approach of pricing risky debt: some closed-form results," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 265(1), pages 292-296.
- Ming Xi Huang, 2010. "Modelling Default Correlations in a Two-Firm Model with Dynamic Leverage Ratios," PhD Thesis, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney, number 4-2010, November.
- Pineiro-Chousa, Juan & Vizcaíno-González, Marcos, 2016. "A quantum derivation of a reputational risk premium," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 304-309.
- Jang, Bong-Gyu & Rhee, Yuna & Yoon, Ji Hee, 2016. "Business cycle and credit risk modeling with jump risks," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(PA), pages 15-36.
- Ming Xi Huang, 2010. "Modelling Default Correlations in a Two-Firm Model with Dynamic Leverage Ratios," PhD Thesis, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney, number 15, July-Dece.
- Abdelkader Derbali & Lamia Jamel, 2019.
"Dependence of Default Probability and Recovery Rate in Structural Credit Risk Models: Case of Greek Banks,"
Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 10(2), pages 711-733, June.
- Abdelkader Derbali & Lamia Jamel, 2018. "Dependence of default probability and recovery rate in structural credit risk models: Case of Greek banks," Post-Print hal-01695998, HAL.
- Ramaprasad Bhar, 2010. "Stochastic Filtering with Applications in Finance," World Scientific Books, World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., number 7736, March.
More about this item
Keywordsévaluation des actifs; risque de crédit; ingénierie financière.;
All these keywords.
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
- G33 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Bankruptcy; Liquidation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pqs:wpaper:0322005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Calmes). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dsuqoca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.