Report NEP-BEC-2005-10-15This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Amuedo-Dorantes, Catalina & de la Rica, Sara, 2005. "The Impact of Gender Segregation on Male-Female Wage Differentials: Evidence from Matched Employer-Employee Data for Spain," IZA Discussion Papers 1742, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Shin-ichi Fukuda & Munehisa Kasuya & Jouchi Nakajima, 2005. "Deteriorating Bank Health and Lending in Japan: Evidence from Unlisted Companies Undergoing Financial Distress," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-364, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Item repec:oec:traaab:4-fr is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mark C. Foley & William Pyle, 2005. "Household Savings in Russia during the Transition," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0522, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Francois-Éric Racicot & Raymond Théoret, 2005. "De l'évaluation du risque de crédit," RePAd Working Paper Series UQO-DSA-wp0322005, Département des sciences administratives, UQO.
- Kameliia Petrova, 2005. "Part-Time Entrepreneurship and Wealth Effects: New Evidence from the Panel Study of Entrepreneurial Dynamics," Microeconomics 0510006, EconWPA, revised 03 Nov 2005.
- Item repec:yca:wpaper:1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Crampes, Claude & Haritchabalet, Carole & Jullien, Bruno, 2006. "Advertising, Competition and Entry in Media Industries," IDEI Working Papers 374, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Bonnet, Céline & Dubois, Pierre & Simioni, Michel, 2004. "Two-Part Tariffs versus Linear Pricing between Manufacturers and Retailers: Empirical Tests on Differentiated Products Markets," IDEI Working Papers 370, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Apr 2006.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2005-10-03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- William Pyle, 2005. "Resolutions, Recoveries and Relationships: The Evolution of Payment Disputes in Central and Eastern Europe," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0523, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Van den Steen, Eric, 2005. "On the Origin of Shared Beliefs (and Corporate Culture)," Working papers 27855, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Beath, Cynthia & Ross, Jeanne W., 2005. "Delivering on the Vendor's Value Proposition: Business Process Outsourcing at EFunds," Working papers 27858, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Piergiuseppe Morone & Giuseppina Testa, 2005. "What Makes Small and Medium Enterprises Competitive," Quaderni DSEMS 18-2005, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
- Kameliia Petrova, 2005. "Does Motivation Trigger Autonomy, or Vice Versa?," Game Theory and Information 0510004, EconWPA, revised 03 Nov 2005.
- Andrea Prencipe & Stefano Brusoni, 2005. "Making Design Rules: A Multi-Domain Perspective," SPRU Working Paper Series 136, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.