Report NEP-FIN-2005-10-15This is the archive for NEP-FIN, a report on new working papers in the area of Finance. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
This report is closed
Other reports in NEP-FIN
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fred Ramb & Markus Reitzig, 2005. "Who do you trust while Shares are on a Roler-Coaster Ride? Balance Sheet and Patent Data as Sources of Investor Information During Volatile Market Times," DRUID Working Papers 05-15, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Lee,J. & Chinn,M.D., 2004. "Current account and real exchange rate dynamics in the G-7 countries," Working papers 11, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Akdeniz,L. & Dechert,W.D., 2005. "The equity premium in Brock's asset pricing model," Working papers 3, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Chinn,M.D. & Ito,H., 2005. "What matters for financial development? : capital controls, institutions, and interactions," Working papers 4, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Alberto Alesina & Guido Tabellini, 2005. "Why is fiscal policy often procyclical?," Levine's Bibliography 784828000000000465, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Carlos Oyarzun & Rajiv Sarin, 2005. "Learning and Risk Aversion," Levine's Bibliography 784828000000000482, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Nicole Jonker, 2005. "Payment Instruments as Perceived by Consumers - a Public Survey," DNB Working Papers 053, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Dimitrios Tsomocos & Lea Zicchino, 2005. "On Modelling Endogenous Default," FMG Discussion Papers dp548, Financial Markets Group.
- Michael Thorpe, 2005. "Financial Sector Reform in China," CERT Discussion Papers 0502, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Stefano DellaVigna & Joshua Pollet, 2005. "Investor Inattention, Firm Reaction, and Friday Earnings Announcements," NBER Working Papers 11683, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Heitor Almeida & Thomas Philippon, 2005. "The Risk-Adjusted Cost of Financial Distress," NBER Working Papers 11685, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hanno Lustig & Christopher Sleet & Sevin Yeltekin, 2005. "Fiscal Hedging and the Yield Curve," NBER Working Papers 11687, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Enrique G. Mendoza, 2005. "Real Exchange Rate Volatility and the Price of Nontradables in Sudden-Stop-Prone Economies," NBER Working Papers 11691, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:eab:govern:638 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Joaquim Oliveira Martins & Frédéric Gonand & Pablo Antolín & Christine de la Maisonneuve & Kwang-Yeol Yoo, 2005. "The Impact of Ageing on Demand, Factor Markets and Growth," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 420, OECD Publishing.
- Lorenzo Cappiello & Nikolaos Panigirtzoglou, 2005. "Estimates of Foreign Exchange Risk Premia: A Pricing Kernel Approach," Working Papers 547, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Joe Chen, 2005. "The Market Structure of Nasdaq Dealer Markets and Quoting Conventions," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-357, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Doh-Shin Jeon & Domenico Menicucci, 2006. "Building an honest microfinance organization: Embezzlement and the optimality of rigid repayment schedules and joint liability," Economics Working Papers 893, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Décamps, Jean-Paul & Villeneuve, Stéphane, 2005. "Optimal Dividend Policy and Growth Option," IDEI Working Papers 369, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Francois-Éric Racicot & Raymond Théoret, 2005. "De l'évaluation du risque de crédit," RePAd Working Paper Series UQO-DSA-wp0322005, Département des sciences administratives, UQO.
- Helena Marques & Sushanta Mallick, 2004. "Sectoral Exchange Rate Pass-through: A Tale of Two Policy Regimes in India," Discussion Paper Series 2004_12, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Mar 2004.
- Tassos Anastasatos & Ian R. Davidson, 2004. "An Empirical Characterisation of Speculative Pressure: A Comprehensive Panel Study Using LDV Models in High Frequency," Discussion Paper Series 2004_8, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Aug 2004.
- Prasad Bidarkota, 2003. "On the Economic Impact of Modeling Non-Linearities: The Asset Pricing Example," Working Papers 0305, Florida International University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:yca:wpaper:1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore