An Adaptive Version for the Metropolis Adjusted Langevin Algorithm with a Truncated Drift
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jarner, Søren Fiig & Hansen, Ernst, 2000. "Geometric ergodicity of Metropolis algorithms," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 341-361, February.
- James Davidson & Robert de Jong, 1997. "Strong laws of large numbers for dependent heterogeneous processes: a synthesis of recent and new results," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(3), pages 251-279.
More about this item
KeywordsMarkov Chain Monte Carlo; Stochastic approximation algorithms; Metropolis Adjusted Langevin algorithm; geometric rate of convergence.;
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
- C40 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-07-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2005-07-18 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ECM-2005-07-18 (Econometrics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pqs:wpaper:0272005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Calmes). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dsuqoca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.