Report NEP-ECM-2005-07-18This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Brandt, Michael W. & Diebold, Francis X., 2004. "A no-arbitrage approach to range-based estimation of return covariances and correlations," CFS Working Paper Series 2004/07, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Christoffersen, Peter F. & Diebold, Francis X., 2003. "Financial asset returns, direction-of-change forecasting, and volatility dynamics," CFS Working Paper Series 2004/08, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Anat Bracha & Jeremy Gray & Rustam Ibragimov & Boaz Nadler & Dmitry Shapiro & Glena Ames & Donald J. Brown, 2005. "Randomized Sign Test for Dependent Observations on Discrete Choice under Risk," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1526, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Daiji Kawaguchi & Hisahiro Naito, 2005. "The efficient moment estimation of the probit model with an endogenous continuous regressor," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d05-106, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Cerqueti, Roy & Costantini, Mauro, 2005. "Generalization of a nonparametric co-integration analysis for multivariate integrated processes of an integer order," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp05026, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
- Timothy Conley & Christopher Taber, 2005. "Inference with "Difference in Differences" with a Small Number of Policy Changes," NBER Technical Working Papers 0312, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christopher L. Gilbert & Duo Qin, 2005. "The First Fifty Years of Modern Econometrics," Working Papers 544, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Yves Atchade, 2005. "An Adaptive Version for the Metropolis Adjusted Langevin Algorithm with a Truncated Drift," RePAd Working Paper Series LRSP-WP1, Département des sciences administratives, UQO.