Political Economy And The ‘Modern View’ As Reflected In The History Of Economic Thought
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tony Lawson, 2006. "The nature of heterodox economics," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 30(4), pages 483-505, July.
- John B. Davis, 2008. "The turn in recent economics and return of orthodoxy," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 32(3), pages 349-366, May.
- Manuela Mosca, 2005. "De Viti de Marco, historian of economic analysis," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 241-259.
More about this item
Keywords: History of Economic Thought; Methodology; Classical Economics.;
- B1 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925
- B4 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2013-04-13 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2013-04-13 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:por:fepwps:476. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fepuppt.html .