The usefulness of State trade missions for the internationalization of firms: an econometric analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ana Paula Africano & Aurora A.C. Teixeira & André Caiado, 2011. "The usefulness of State trade missions for the internationalization of firms: an econometric analysis," GEE Papers 0034, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Feb 2011.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1992:82:10:1374-1376_5 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2002:92:3:341-342_9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Morris, Zoë Slote & Clarkson, Peter John, 2009. "Does social marketing provide a framework for changing healthcare practice?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 135-141, July.
- McCracken, Grant, 1989. " Who Is the Celebrity Endorser? Cultural Foundations of the Endorsement Process," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(3), pages 310-321, December.
- Parker, Richard & Aggleton, Peter, 2003. "HIV and AIDS-related stigma and discrimination: a conceptual framework and implications for action," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 13-24, July.
More about this item
KeywordsState trade missions; usefulness; determinants; firms’ perceptions;
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- F59 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - Other
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-02-27 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:por:fepwps:361. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fepuppt.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .