The usefulness of State trade missions for the internationalization of firms: an econometric analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ana Paula Africano & Aurora A.C. Teixeira & André Caiado, 2010. "The usefulness of State trade missions for the internationalization of firms: an econometric analysis," FEP Working Papers 361, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
More about this item
KeywordsTState trade missions; usefulness; determinants; firms’ perceptions;
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- F59 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - Other
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-26 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mde:wpaper:0034. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ricardo Pinheiro Alves). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/geegvpt.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .