Special Purpose Vehicles and Insolvency Reforms in the Philippines
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Per Strömberg, 2000.
"Conflicts of Interest and Market Illiquidity in Bankruptcy Auctions: Theory and Tests,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 55(6), pages 2641-2692, December.
- Per Stromberg, "undated". "Conflicts of Interest and Market Illiquidity in Bankruptcy Auctions: Theory and Tests," CRSP working papers 459, Center for Research in Security Prices, Graduate School of Business, University of Chicago.
- Lucian Arye Bebchuk, 1998. "Chapter 11," NBER Working Papers 6473, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thorburn, Karin S., 2000. "Bankruptcy auctions: costs, debt recovery, and firm survival," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 337-368, December.
- Clas Wihlborg & Shubhashis Gangopadhyay, 2001. "Infrastructure Requirements in the Area of Bankruptcy Law," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 01-09, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Qaizar Hussain & Clas Wihlborg, 1999. "Corporate Insolvency Procedures and Bank Behavior; A Study of Selected Asian Economies," IMF Working Papers 99/135, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
Keywordsbanking reforms; asset management company (AMC); bankruptcy; insolvency; nonperforming loans (NPLs);
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:dpaper:dp_2005-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .