The Philippine National Innovation System: Structure and Characteristics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rup Khadka & Glenn Jenkins, 2000. "Modernization Of Tax Administration In Low Income Countries: The Case Of Nepal," Development Discussion Papers 2000-04, JDI Executive Programs.
- Glenn Jenkins, 1994. "Modernization Of Tax Administrations:Revenue Boards And Privatization As Instruments For Change," Development Discussion Papers 1994-01, JDI Executive Programs.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mari-Len Reyes-Macasaquit, 2008. "Industrial Agglomeration in the Philippines," Development Economics Working Papers 22690, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Philippine Institute for Development Studies, 2008. "Industrial Agglomeration and Industrial Policies : The Philippine Experience," Development Economics Working Papers 22681, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Macasaquit, Mari-Len R., 2008. "Industrial Agglomeration in the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2008-14, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
More about this item
Keywordstechnology; innovation; capability; research and development (R&D);
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:dpaper:dp_2003-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.