Philippine Rice Supply Demand: Prospects and Policy Implications
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ellen Kraly & Robert Warren, 1992. "Estimates of long-term immigration to the United States: Moving US statistics toward United Nations concepts," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 29(4), pages 613-626, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Crost, Benjamin & Duquennois, Claire & Felter, Joseph & Rees, Daniel I., 2015.
"Climate Change, Agricultural Production and Civil Conflict: Evidence from the Philippines,"
IZA Discussion Papers
8965, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Crost, Benjamin & Duquennois, Claire & Felter, Joseph H. & Rees, Daniel I., 2015. "Climate Change, Agricultural Production and Civil Conflict: Evidence from the Philippines," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205311, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Briones, Roehlano M., 2010. "Scenarios and Options for Productivity Growth in Philippine Agriculture: An Application of the Agricultural Multimarket Model for Policy Evaluation (AMPLE)," Discussion Papers DP 2010-05, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Aldaba, Fernando T., 2002. "Philippine Development: A Research Journey Through the Philippine Journal of Development," Philippine Journal of Development PJD 2002 Vol. XXIX No. 2-, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Balisacan, Arsenio M. & Ravago, Majah-Leah V., 2003. "THE rice problem in the Philippines: trends, constraints, and policy imperatives," MPRA Paper 24865, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Briones, Roehlano M. & David, Cristina C. & Inocencio, Arlene B. & Intal, Ponciano Jr. S. & Geron, Maria Piedad S. & Ballesteros, Marife M., 2012. "Monitoring and Evaluation of Agricultural Policy Indicators," Discussion Papers DP 2012-26, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- February 2010, 2010. "Scenarios and Options for Productivity Growth in Philippine Agriculture An Application of the AMPLE," Microeconomics Working Papers 22806, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
More about this item
Keywordsprice incentives; price intervention; nominal protection rate; effective protection rate; investment; rice commodities;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:dpaper:dp_1995-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .