The New Japanese GSP Schemes for LDCs and Bangladesh’s Export Opportunities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mustafizur Rahman & Saifur Rahman, 2000. "Bangladesh-Eu Development Relationship: Major Features And Emerging Issues," CPD Working Paper 5, Centre for Policy Dialogue (CPD).
- Debapriya Bhattacharya & Mustafizur Rahman, 2000. "Regional Cumulation Facility Under Ec-Gsp:Strategic Response From Short And Medium Term Perspectives," CPD Working Paper 9, Centre for Policy Dialogue (CPD).
More about this item
KeywordsGSP; Export; Bangladesh;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-12-09 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pdb:opaper:44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Avra Bhattacharjee). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpdddbd.html .