Regional Cumulation Facility Under Ec-Gsp:Strategic Response From Short And Medium Term Perspectives
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Emerson, Michael & Vinokurov, Evgeny, 2009. "Optimisation of Central Asian and Eurasian Inter-Continental Land Transport Corridors," MPRA Paper 20916, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Syed Abdul Sattar SHAH & Anwar Ali Shah G. SYED & Faiz M. SHAIKH, 2013. "Effects Of Wto On The Textile Industry On Developing Countries," Romanian Statistical Review, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 61(6), pages 60-77, July.
- Debapriya Bhattacharya & Mustafizur Rahman & Ananya Raihan, 2004. "The New Japanese GSP Schemes for LDCs and Bangladesh’s Export Opportunities," CPD Working Paper 44, Centre for Policy Dialogue (CPD).
- Rune Jansen Hagen & Ottar Mæstad & Arne Wiig, 2003. "Assessing the Economic Gains of Free Market Access for the Least Developed Countries in the QUAD," Nordic Journal of Political Economy, Nordic Journal of Political Economy, vol. 29, pages 3-24.
- Bernhard Herz & Marco Wagner, 2011.
"The Dark Side of the Generalized System of Preferences,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(4), pages 763-775, September.
- Herz, Bernhard & Wagner, Marco, 2010. "The dark side of the generalized system of preferences," Working Papers 02/2010, German Council of Economic Experts / Sachverständigenrat zur Begutachtung der gesamtwirtschaftlichen Entwicklung.
More about this item
KeywordsRegional Cumulation; Trade and Globalisation; EC-GSP; RMG; Readymade Garment; Bangladesh;
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pdb:opaper:9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Avra Bhattacharjee). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpdddbd.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .