Experience With Implementation Of Wto-Atc And Implications For Bangladesh
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mustafizur Rahman & Saifur Rahman, 2000. "Bangladesh-Eu Development Relationship: Major Features And Emerging Issues," CPD Working Paper 5, Centre for Policy Dialogue (CPD).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chowdhury, Sabbir Hassan, 2015. "The Necessities of HR practices in RMG Sector of Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 64805, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Raihan, Selim & Razzaque, Mohammad A, 2007. "WTO and regional trade negotiation outcomes: quantitative assessments of potential implications on Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 38475, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mustafizur Rahman, 2014. "Trade Benefits for Least Developed Countries: the Bangladesh Case Market Access Initiatives, Limitations and Policy Recommendations," CDP Background Papers 018, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
More about this item
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pdb:opaper:7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Avra Bhattacharjee). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpdddbd.html .