Obesity, Affluence and Urbanisation in India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Prema-chandra Athukorala, 2009. "Trends and Patterns of Foreign Direct Investments In Asia: A Comparative Perspective," Departmental Working Papers 2009-08, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Kimura, Hidemi & Todo, Yasuyuki, 2010.
"Is Foreign Aid a Vanguard of Foreign Direct Investment? A Gravity-Equation Approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 482-497, April.
- Hidemi Kimura & Yasuyuki Todo, 2009. "Is Foreign Aid a Vanguard of Foreign Direct Investment? A Gravity-Equation Approach," Asia Pacific Economic Papers 380, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Hidemi Kimura & Yasuyuki Todo, 2009. "Is Foreign Aid a Vanguard of Foreign Direct Investment? A Gravity-Equation Approach," Development Economics Working Papers 22881, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Ewe-Ghee Lim, 2001. "Determinants of, and the Relation Between, Foreign Direct Investment and Growth; A Summary of the Recent Literature," IMF Working Papers 01/175, International Monetary Fund.
- Kinda, Tidiane, 2010.
"Investment Climate and FDI in Developing Countries: Firm-Level Evidence,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 498-513, April.
- Tidiane Kinda, 2010. "Investment Climate and FDI in Developing Countries: Firm-Level Evidence," Post-Print hal-00465921, HAL.
- Crespo, Nuno & Fontoura, Maria Paula, 2007.
"Determinant Factors of FDI Spillovers - What Do We Really Know?,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 410-425, March.
- Nuno Crespo & Maria Paula Fontoura, 2005. "Determinant Factors of FDI Spillovers – What Do We Really Know?," Working Papers Department of Economics 2005/06, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Römling, Cornelia & Qaim, Matin, 2011. "Direct and Indirect Determinants of Obesity: The Case of Indonesia," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2011 70, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Dodd, Warren & King, Nia & Humphries, Sally & Little, Matthew & Dewey, Cate, 2016. "Self-reported morbidity and health service utilization in rural Tamil Nadu, India," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 161(C), pages 118-125.
- Romling, Cornelia & Qaim, Matin, 2011. "Direct and Indirect Determinants of Obesity: The Case of Indonesia," Discussion Papers 108350, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- Sengupta, Angan & Angeli, Federica & Syamala, Thelakkat S. & Dagnelie, Pieter C. & Schayck, C.P. van, 2015. "Overweight and obesity prevalence among Indian women by place of residence and socio-economic status: Contrasting patterns from ‘underweight states’ and ‘overweight states’ of India," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 138(C), pages 161-169.
- repec:zbw:gdec11:aglobalfooddiscussionpapersx4 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsobesity; affluence; socio-economic characteristics; gender; India;
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions; Probabilities
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- E10 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-05-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2010-05-08 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-HEA-2010-05-08 (Health Economics)
- NEP-URE-2010-05-08 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pas:asarcc:2010-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Raghbendra Jha). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/asanuau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .